POSTED BY: brenda

not much to write about. just sitting around watching nonsense on tv and listening to my husband snore. he has a cold, so his snoring is exceptionally loud tonight. this is my first time visiting this site and my very first blog..... perhaps my skills will improve with practice. i'm in the middle of trying to get my house back to order now that the holidays are over. i'll play along with the 09 goals: 1) begin and stick to a change in eating habits, 2) spend more time in God's word, 3) successfully complete my master's program, 4) remember that God is in control and turn all stress and worry over to Him, 5) spend as much time as possible with the people i love, 6) increase daily activity including an exercise routine, 7) forgive the person who continues to try to hurt me and the people i love (this will be the most difficult to accomplish, but with God's help nothing is impossible), 8) help husband with home renovations, 9) would it be possible to include a vacation on this long list? oh happy days!

1 Comment:

  1. GINA and KEV said...
    Brenda, I love all your goals for 2009. I noticed that most of yours were spiritual. Most of mine were creative. Kevin's were nicely balanced between spirituality, personal, career, body, marriage. I'm anxious to see what the rest of the family comes up with as their goals for 2009. Hint, hint, nudge... Come on. You can't hide forever!

Post a Comment



 
Serenity Blogger Template